LizLansdownLizLansdown

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Love it!

You wouldn't think the two universes would mesh, but that has been done so very well. The attention to detail is fantastic. From the different versions of Robotnic, from characters spanning the games, the cartoons and the comics. It is awesome, more please! :)

TSAH2 TSAH2

Awesome

Fantastic, laughed lots, love it! Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I sahre your pain...

That was a great animation, well done and timed for sake of comedy! Love it. I too share your pain of answering to customers constant nagging for the the Wii. They do not give up at all! What's worse is they've clued onto the delivery days so each morning is spent answering the phone, explaining yet again that there is no stock....yeah one of these days you may see this reaction actually take place in a Video Games store...there's only so much nagging one person can take! You've summed it up brilliantly.

SG Sam Carter Dress up SG Sam Carter Dress up

Very well done

The graphics are very well done, and have been implemented well, although a drop in place feature might be useful to have on Sam and it took some moving around to get some items into the right place. I like your attention to detail as well, as I recongised nearly every outfit and hairstyle she ever had was there, even the 'dream Carter' from Atlantis! This is the thing fanfic writers dream of! Keep up the great work.